Armenian dating guideline helps you land dates with Armenian men and women successfully. Treating Armenian men and women in the correct way might even surprise them that you’re aware of the Armenian dating guideline.
Dating and relationships are not the easiest things in the world. Things become complicated when there are drama and emotions involved.
Everything is not as simple as you may think in case of dating an Armenian. When dating an Armenian woman or man you may face myriad of challenges related to the unique Armenian mentality.
So, you are out on your first date with an Armenian you are interested in. A bit nervous? Don’t be.
To make things easier, we’ve come up with several ideas and some important lessons for those on the hunt for a long-term relationship with an Armenian man or woman.
Armenian Dating: Guidelines For Dating Armenian Women
Armenian dating tips #1: A date might be difficult to obtain
If you are into an Armenian woman and want to ask her out, be ready to go through hard times when trying to get a date with her. Armenian women will refuse you the first 2, 3, 5 or maybe 10 times.
No need to get discouraged!
If an Armenian girl refuses to go out with you, it doesn’t yet mean that she doesn’t have feelings for you.
She just wants to make an impression that she doesn’t care about you, but deep in her heart, she doesn’t just want to kill the chase too early.
So, keep going and make sure that the Armenian woman will fall for you all over again every time you message her and spell out your love with flower petals or candle letters under her open window.
As the saying goes, actions speak louder than words. Try to win the Armenian woman’s heart with your true love and make sure you get your long-awaited date with your dream girl.
Armenian dating tips #2: stop counting money and be generous
You have just started dating an Armenian woman and you find yourself bankrupt. This is because your Armenian girlfriend only prefers to dine in posh restaurants and enjoys receiving expensive gifts.
Armenian women like to be pampered on the first date. If you split the bill on the first date, it might be your last as well.
The good news is that this extraordinary peculiarity of Armenians doesn’t concern everyone. Just like others, Armenian women also enjoy the little things their boyfriends surprise them with.
So, you don’t need to have a lot of money to keep your girlfriend happy. Just show how much you care about her by sending her a love letter, organizing a picnic or candlelit dinner on the rooftop.
Armenian dating tips #3: time to meet your Armenian girlfriend’s family
You’ve been dating an Armenian woman for a while and things are going great. You seem to have met your ideal Armenian partner.
Seems like everything is perfect until the moment your Armenian girlfriend informs that her parents expressed a desire to meet you.
Perhaps the most decisive “date” in your life will be the one with your future Armenian in-laws, as Armenian girls are family-oriented and they greatly respect their family’s opinions when it comes to their personal life.
How To Get Your Armenian Girlfriend’s Parents Approval?
In fact, it is already “bad” that their daughter is going out with a foreigner, as Armenians are a bit conservative when it comes to international marriages.
Be ready to feel like sitting in front of police inspectors who will torture you with a bunch of questions.
This unique interrogation will involve questions like:
- “How much do you earn?”,
- “Who are your parents?”,
- “Why don’t you change your current job or profession so you can earn more?”,
- “Where are you going to live after getting married” (by all means Armenian parents will persuade you to move to Armenia so they can be near their daughter).
But most importantly, if you show that you have serious intentions and how much you love and care about their daughter, you will receive their blessings.
If they do so, then congratulations. Now it’s time to get ready for your big fat Armenian wedding.
Armenian dating tips #4: Beware of taboo subjects, they might ruin your relationship
Want to have a long-lasting relationship with your Armenian soul mate? If so, then be careful when speaking of taboo subjects.
Speaking about taboo topics are not very common. When discussing such topics, do not bring them up immediately. Give some time to your relationship and have the talk in private.
Armenian Dating: Guidelines For Dating Armenian Men
Armenian dating tips #1: Meeting “required qualifications”
In many ways, a first date is like a job interview, because in both cases you try to show off your best qualities and skills, appear confident, show how enthusiastic or interested you are and finally persuade that you are a good fit.
If you are looking forward to having a second “interview” with your Armenian boyfriend and be “hired” by his family you should have the following qualities.
- A presentable look. We know that beauty standards are different for different people, but what Armenians consider beautiful is always having a tidy look. Nails, hair, clothes – everything should be nicely done (not overdone) and on point.
- Smart and all-rounded (higher education degree will be an advantage)
- Good at multitasking and ability to work under pressure (doing shopping, preparing meals, taking care of kids, answering husband’s phone calls, etc.)
- Good organizational skills (especially when organizing family-gatherings and crowded Armenian parties)
- Ability to get along well with your in-laws, husband’s friends and relatives,
- Knowledge of Armenian will be a strong plus (in case you don’t know Armenian, show willingness to learn it)
- Strong analytical skills (you should always feel that your Armenian husband is not in the mood and do your best to support, empower and make him feel happy again),
- Culinary skills,
- Family-oriented, devoted and kind,
Do you meet these requirements? If yes, then get ready for your first Armenian date.
Armenian dating tips #2: Be ready to answer tons of questions
On your first date with an Armenian guy be ready to answer tons of questions about the entire story of your life.
You will have to provide in-depth information about your childhood, family, previous and current friends, school life, your first crush, your hobbies, job, salary, colleges, acquaintances who have ever dared to hurt you, etc.
Armenian dating tips #3: Show love to your new family
Behind every Armenian man is not only a great woman, but his mother, father, brother, sister, uncle, nephew, godfather and best friend too.
This very description will allow you to understand how family-oriented Armenian men are. Always be kind and courteous to your Armenian family. Instead of visiting your in-laws on rare occasions do it on regular and even on an everyday basis.
Don’t complain about having a lot of guests at your place which can cause headaches for you. Instead, be the perfect hostess when your husband’s friends unexpectedly enter your house at 12 a.m., even when you are in your pajamas ready for bed.
Keep in mind that Armenian men are very much devoted to their mothers. Creating strong ties with your potential mother-in-law will earn you bonus points and make your husband respect and love you even more.
Armenian dating tips #4: Learn to cook specific Armenian dishes
Is the way to a man’s heart really through his stomach? Surely, we cannot speak for all men but this saying is true for Armenian men.
If you are dating an Armenian man and hope that you can just satisfy him with fast food or poor quality restaurant food, you better start mastering the art of cooking so you wow him with both your cooking skills and knowledge of Armenian dishes.
Other Related Posts of Armenian Dating Guideline | Dating Armenian Women & Men
- 10 Armenian Girls Who Are Hot, Beautiful and Cute The World Should Know.
- Armenian Women Body Shape & Body Types With Photos
- Armenian Phrases | How to say Thank You in Armenian, Love Words & Greetings?
- Armenian Friends Seeker! 7 Tips About How to Make Friendship With An Armenian!
- Armenian Funeral Services | The Specific Etiquette & Rituals You Need To Know
- Armenian Mentality! Discover Top 12 Characteristic Features That All Armenians Have
- Armenian Family Culture | Find 8 Features that Define Armenian Family Life, Values & Traditions