Feel Inn Hostel in Yerevan is where you have to go if you stop in Armenia during your Eurotrip. The hostel is an ideal accommodation for tourists, students, trekkers, budget-minded savvy international travelers on holiday in Yerevan.
Why specifically students and trekkers?
Because this cozy hostel offers not only private and shared rooms, but also affordable prices with service of high quality.
Why should we stay at Feel Inn Hostel when coming to Armenia?
36 Khorhrdaran St.
- The location of the hostel is perfect. It is situated in Kentron district at 36 Khorhrdaran St. near Glendale Hills, which means it’s close to everywhere.
- It’s a 5-minute walk from the English Park, where you can have a small picnic, drink a frappuccino at the open-air cafe or enjoy the sound of nature.
- The Yerevan Opera Theatre is only 2 km away from the hostel and the Yerevan train station is 3.5 km away.
- The Cascade Complex, Republic Square, Northern Avenue, Matenadaran, Abovyan Street are all walking distance away from Feel Inn Hostel. You spend maximum 15 minutes walking to all major sightseeing places.
This small piece of Yerevan is perfect for people who want to discover the city while staying in a budget-friendly hostel.
What about the interior of Feel Inn?
Once you step foot, you can feel the retro vibes all over your skin. They offer a lounge area where you can play music on an antique record player. The walls have artwork and quotes painted on them that motivate you to travel to every corner of the world.
Most rooms come with shared bathrooms including slippers and toiletries. The colorful setting of the hostel makes you wake up with a vibrant, lively mood.
The multicolored shared kitchen is a great spot for preparing breakfast together for the entire gang. Every room at Feel Inn Hostel is a memorable spot: each has unique and motivational drawings on the walls that make you feel that you’re in multiple cities at once.
The outdoor setting of Feel Inn Hostel is another relaxing spot.
If you ever feel like reading and tanning at the same time, there’s a hammock waiting to be used. The stairway that connects the yard with the top floor is decorated with plants that ascend with each step.
Being only 0.6 miles away from Republic Square, Feel Inn Hostel overlooks gardens and a barbecue grill in the hostel’s yard. With a balcony for you to relax after a busy day, the sitting area is comfortable for you to take a break and have a sip of ice-tea.
For indoor activities, you can find a dartboard fixed on the wall to have mini tournaments with your companions.
- If you’re more of an outdoor type of person, Feel Inn Hostel provides bike rentals as well as car rentals.
- You can bring your pets along on request with no extra charges.
- There is a free public parking at the location with no reservations needed.
- With a 24-hour working front desk and a hairdresser at the property, Feel Inn Hostel has all your needs covered.
Room Types and Prices
4,800 AMD – 19,213 AMD | $10 – $40 (based on average rates for a standard room)
- non-smoking rooms
- family rooms
- queen size
- king size
- bunk beds
Entertainment and family services
- Game room
- Evening entertainment
- Entertainment staff
- Shared lounge and TV area
- Food and drink:
- Shared kitchen
- Convenience store (on site)
- BBQ facilities
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air conditioning (free)
- Designated Smoking Areas
- Non-smoking areas
- Front desk services:
- 24-hour operating front desk
- Concierge service
- Tour desk
- Baggage storage (free)
Check Out Other Posts Related to Fill In Your Eurotrip at Feel Inn Hostel, Yerevan
- Armenian Liquor | Discover the Most Popular Types of Alcohol in Armenia (Wine, Cognac, Beer, Oghi)
- Mankakan Erkatuxi: Where Armenian Children Go For Entertainment
- Ulikhanyan Club: The Most Musical Corner of Yerevan